Today we are deciphering all the emoticons we can see on Snapchat next to our friends names.
💛 Yellow heart
- You are #1 best friends with each other. You send the most snaps to this person and they send the most snaps to you.
❤️ Red heart
- You have been #1 BFs with each other for two weeks straight.
💕 Pink hearts
- You have been #1 BFs with each other for two months straight.
😎 Face with sunglasses
- One of your best firends is one of their best friends. You send a lot of snaps to someone they also send a lot of snaps to.
😬 Grimacing face
- Your #1 best firend is their #1 best firend. You send the most snaps to the same person that they do. Very awkward...
😏 Smirking face
- You are one of their best firends... but they are not a best friend of yours. You don't send them many snaps, but they send you a lot of them.
🙂 Smiling face
- Another best firend of yours. You send this person a lot of snaps. Not your #1 best firend, but they are up there.
- You are on a Snapstreak! You have snapped this person every day, and they have snapped you back. Increases with number of consecutive days.
💯 Hundred points
- 100 Day Snapstreak. The 100 emoji appears next to the fire when you snap back and forth with someone for one hundred days in a row.